Clinical Expertise and Treatment
An appointment will be scheduled with the most appropriate doctor depending on your unique symptoms and concerns. St. Luke’s provides access to a diverse group of specialists.Services are coordinated by a team of specialty trained nurses and therapists with expertise in the management of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor problems. They make every effort to work with you to coordinate your care in the most efficient manner.
Testing for Pelvic Health
- Complex bladder testing (urodynamics) to measure bladder and urethral functions
- Anal manometry to measure rectal function
- Anal ultrasound images the anal sphincter muscle involved in bowel and gas control
Therapy for Pelvic Health
- Pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and decrease bladder and bowel urgency
- Biofeedback and electrical stimulation therapy to help patientsto find and effectively work their pelvic floor muscles
- Fluid and dietary management
- Bladder retraining or scheduled voids
- Medication therapy
- Bladder instillation treatments
Minimally Invasive Procedures which may be discussed for your condition:
- PROLIFT, a revolutionary mesh procedure for pelvic floor repair
- TVT tension-free support, an innovative corrective procedure for incontinence
- InterStim® therapy for urinary control
- Procedures to treat fecal incontinence… and more.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a provider near you, call St. Luke’s InfoLink toll-free a 1-866-STLUKES.